Assam CEE Exam 2022 is an entrance exam which is organized by the Assam University of Science and Technology (ASTU) every year. CEE Entrance Exam is a state level exam held to offer admission into B.Tech. Engineering, courses in the state of Assam. Students are required to qualify the entrance test to get admission. Assam University of Science and Technology (ASTU) has released the notification for Assam CEE 2022 entrance exam. CEE 2022 will be held 3rd July 2022 (Sunday).
Overview of Assam CEE 2022
|Name of The Exam||Combined Entrance Exam (CEE)|
|Conducting Authority||Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU)|
|Objective of the exam||B.E/B.Tech Admission 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Type||OMR based examination|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Languages||Assamese & English|
|Examination Section||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Date of exam||3rd July 2022 (Sunday).|
Related Post: Polytechnic Admission Test 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Assam CEE 2022
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination individually without any grace marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subject with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC and 50% in case of SC/ST) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics 40% marks in case of Scheduled Tribes. One sitting means that a candidate should appear in all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English together.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be 21 years or less than 17 years of age as on 1st August 2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit mentioned above is relaxable up to 22 years in case of B.Sc passed candidates. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Resident-Ship: The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of Assam.
Character: The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
Fitness: The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
How to Apply Online Application for Assam CEE 2022
Interested candidates have to fill the online application form available in the official website of Assam University of Science and Technology (ASTU). Candidates can also apply through the following methods.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Fill up the application form.
- .Click the Next button to go to the Document Upload section.
- Pay Online Payment
- Then Click the Final Submit Button.
- Application process is not completed until go to the Final Page.
- In the Final stage you will get Registration No and your application for print will be available.
- Keep your registration no and password for future reference.
- Click the Print Application link to view and print the application.
Applicants need not to send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However, candidates should take printout of the application form to be produced during counselling.
Important Dates of Assam CEE Exam 2022
- Starting Date online application: 10th May 2022
- Last Date of online application: 31st May 2022
- Issue of admit cards online: 15 days before exam
- Date of CEE 2022: 3rd July 2022 (Sunday).
- Declaration of Results: Within 10 days of conduct of examination
Syllabus of Assam CEE Exam 2022
Assam CEE 2021 will be based on the syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC). The examination will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type and comprise of a single paper of 3 (three) hours duration with following distribution:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Points To Note:
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- There will be marks deduction for every wrong answer.
- For every right answer, you’ll be rewarded with +4 marks. For an incorrect answer, -1 mark will be deducted.